Sunday 7 October 2012

Salford visions project: Worsley

                                                         Salford Visions Project

This is my first project concentrating on Salford`s often missed architecture and landscapes, a very under rated city. During my course I`m hopefully going to bring more interest back to the city. Salford 30 years years ago as I was growing up was a total contrast to what it is today. As the course progresses I`m hoping to show Salford from different angles concentrating mainly on the buildings and open spaces within the city and hopefully a sprinkling of people and culture, if i`m brave enough! Unfortunately I may not be able to include historical information to images i`ll leave that to someone else. Enjoy.


Worsley Basin


































My thoughts.
                                                      
Using shutter speed, depth of field,field of view and white balance I feel that I`m competent at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment