Tuesday 16 October 2012

One rainy day in Manchester

One rainy day in Manchester


Just a few images from a wet and windy October day in Manchester.
Using my skills and being slightly out of my comfort zone I snapped away hoping for a few images that would add a human element to my image collection although I found it difficult not to point my camera at every piece of architecture that came into view.







--------+













My thoughts.

Although this was a terrible day... weather-wise, i`m glad i did the exercise, photographing people was more fun than i thought it would be, the weather certainly turned the cards against us, but at the same time gave us images that were more interesting than if the sun was shining.
Ps. Sorry Georgia I had to include this image i thought it was one of the best from the day. Not the one above i have updated my blog since then , nice all the same but out of focus, nice d.o.f maybe next time.

Sean Wareing 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment