Monday 29 April 2013

Manchester music scene


This short sound and image clip was taken using my iphone as a means of recording images and sounds relating to the Manchester music scene. The location was The Ducie Bridge located behind Victoria train station. A friend old work collegue invited us to watch their band, Kill Pretty, play a gig along with two other bands.




It was quite easy to document, leaving my DSLR at home meant that I didn`t have to lug a camera around all night giving me more flexibility and freedom. Although the images are not the best quality they still put across a message. Adding sound to the images also added an extra finish to the project. I have to say this wasn't a video media exercise, I thought this was the best way to convey this part of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment