Monday 11 March 2013

Music Photography

Well! What a blast we had doing this brief, being let loose in the studio to create an album cover was a great experience and learning curve.
We started off by searching the internet for album cover that fit in with the time we had and the involvement of as much of the class we could.

Research.
We researched various photographers of musicians including our final choice of ABBA we all took part in the the making of this piece and I did the final edit with Photoshop.


My thoughts-
I was quite happy with the result but I feel I should have spent a little more time on the individual portraits, and on the original album the colour gradient within the ABBA logo was a more defined and tighter gradient. Other than that I thought we did well, Cheers ABBA!



© Sean Wareing Photography,  © Crescent Imaging 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment